24 Dec 2008

Acknowledgements and Final word

Praise is to Allah who guided my steps to finish this modest work. I am much obliged to Brother Djaber , to whom I owe a deep respect and gratitude. I thank him endlessly for his help to publish this work. I am also indebted to the administration and the head of Veecos.net that honored my pen to write on their blessed and great website. I am particularly thankful to all who read this work. Finally, I acknowledge all who helped in producing and revealing The Path of the Beloved Teacher of Teachers Muhammad BPUH.

A Final word :

Never before in history had been there any great man like Prophet Muhammad (PBUH); a fact that all humankind bear witness. He brought illumination and reforms to the world, the reforms that freed men from their ancient fetters and awakened women to a realization of their equal position to men, in Islam .
So that to follow him, I tried, so far, to reveal the path of the Prophet . However, it is up to each one of us to find his own way according to his goals, needs, and the designed task. Still, it is hoped that the common target would be making a revival to our Islamic nation, and reforming on Earth for the sake of worshipping Allah, to realize His saying:" Say: truly, my prayers and my service of Sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for God, the Cherisher of the world. No partner hath He: this am I commanded, and I am, the first of those who bow to His will."(TMQ, 6:162-163)
In fact, the articles published so far can no way cover the present topic. Nevertheless, I wish that this modest work would be a simple beginning to other further studies to explore and develop such topics as relating our Islamic identity to the study of foreign languages and cultures.
I would like to bring this research to a close by these ayahs which carry a message to foreign languages learners and even teachers: first, about the importance of languages in Islam, and second about the aim behind studying them. Allah says what can be translated as:" And among His Signs in the creation of the heavens and the variations in your languages and your colors: verily in that are signs for those who know."(TMQ, 30:12) and:"O mankind! We crated you from a single male and a single female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other(not that ye may despise each other)Verily the most honored of you in sight of God is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And God has full knowledge and is well acquainted with all things."(TMQ, 49:13)
Finally I ask all who benefit from these articles to pray to me and my parents. May God bless you all!

Your sister Tiaiba Imane

No comments: