13 Feb 2011

Do you miss him *P.B.U.H* , as he did

A short time before his death, the Prophet (PBUH) visited the martyrs of Uhud (one battle of Muslims), then he cried. The companions asked him "why are you crying?" he said: "I missed my brothers and sisters."
They said: "are we not your brothers and sisters?" he said "no, you are my companions; my brothers and sisters are those who come after my death, and believe in me without seeing me, I missed them so I cried." This is how the Prophet (PBUH) missed his Ummah (the people of his nation), loved them and wished to see them even if they were centuries to come after him. Nevertheless, the people of our nation may also say that they really miss their master and the savior of humanity in his lifetime. They may say that the companions of the Prophet (PBUH) succeeded because he was with them, which is not the case for us now. But let us see what Allah says in the ayah which can be translated as "And know that among you is the messenger of Allah" (TMQ)

We all know that Quran is valid in any time, and Allah says that his messenger is among us; so, is he among us? Of course he is, with his sunnah, with his legacy and the great heritage of knowledge and experiments in life which are yet to be all explored in the present days.

By revealing the path of the beloved (PBUH) and showing how the Prophet reformed in different fields of life, by exploring the life of the Prophet ( PBUH) and deriving various lessons , we do believe now that the idea of revival is not a dream: It is a reality which can work in our nation, but with one condition : following the footsteps of the Prophet (PBUH) and applying the lessons and meaning of his experiment as his model was the most successful one in all the human history.

No comments: